The best homemade Tandoori Chicken recipe ever!
Oven baked in a tender, moist, juicy yogurt marinade with freshly ground tandoori masala.
- 2 tbsp RawSpiceBar’s Tandoori Masala
- 4 chicken breasts, chopped into bite-size chunks
- 1 cup thick yogurt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-inch ginger, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Place the chicken breast pieces into a bowl or freezer bag with the yogurt, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, tandoori masala, salt, and pepper. Combine and place in the fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours.
2. When ready, preheat oven to 400F or grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from fridge and thread onto skewers.
3. Brush skewers liberally with oil, then bake for 20 minutes or grill for 8-10 minutes, turning once, until fully cooked and a little charred on the outside.
4. Serve alongside rice or salad & enjoy!