Rebounding is an exercise that reduce body fat…
Using a rebounder is the most convenient, metabolically effective form of exercise around. You can easily perform exercises on the rebounder in your living room, office and your yard. Anyone can bring a folding rebounder with them as part of their travel.
Rebounding is an exercise that reduce body fat; firms legs, thighs, abdomen, arms and hips; increase your agility; improve balance; strengthen muscles over all; provide an aerobic effect for the heart; rejuvenate the body when it’s tired; and generally puts you in a state of health and fitness. The specific long-term health benefits of rebounding have been proven again and again by the medical community.
Here are specific anti-stress benefits of rebounding.
- It increases the capacity for respiration.
- It circulates more oxygen to the tissues.
- It establishes a better equilibrium between the oxygen required by
- the tissues and the oxygen made available.
- It causes muscles to perform work in moving fluids through the body to lighten the heart’s load.
- It lessens the time during which blood pressure remains abnormal after severe activity.
- It increases the functional activity of the red bone marrow in the production of red blood cells.
- It strengthens the heart and other muscles in the body so that they work more efficiently.
- It lowers elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- It stimulates the metabolism.
- It promotes body growth and repair.
- It reserves bodily strength and physical efficiency.
- It expands the body’s capacity for fuel storage and endurance.
- It improves coordination through the transmission of nerve
- impulses and responsiveness of the muscle fibers.
- It affords muscular vigor from increased muscle fiber tone.
- It offers relief from neck and back pains, headaches, and other pain caused by lack of exercise.
- It enhances digestion and elimination processes.
- It allows for better and easier relaxation and sleep.
- It results in a better mental performance, with keener learning processes.
- It curtails fatigue and menstrual discomfort for women.
- It minimizes the number of colds, allergies, digestive disturbances, and abdominal problems.
- It tends to slow down aging.
- It reduces the likelihood of obesity.